A. B. C. D E
1. _____ 2．_____ 3．_____ 4．_____ 5．_____
1.(0.95 理解) 2. (0.98 理解) 3. (0.96 理解) 4. (0.95 理解) 5. (0.90理解)
6. A. Yes, we will. B. No, we can’t. C. Yes, you will. (0.90理解运用)
7. A. For about two weeks. B. two weeks ago. C. In two weeks. (0.93理解运用)
8. A. It’s cloudy. B. I’m fine. C. That’s ok. (0.98理解运用)
9. A. Guilin is great. B. Thank you. I hope so. C. The same to you. (0.97理解运用)
10. A. Don’t worry. B. You can’t miss it. C. Sorry, I’m new here. (0.97理解运用)
11. Where does the man come from? (0.92理解运用)
A. Canada. B. The USA. C. England.
12. What does the man think of English? (0.94理解运用)
A. A little boring. B. A little easy. C. A little hard.
13. Who will cook supper? (0.95理解运用)
A. David. B. David''s sister. C. David''s mother.
14. How was the weather just now? (0.96理解运用)
A. Fine. B. Cloudy. C. Rainy.
15. What festival are they talking about? (0.97理解运用)
A. The Mid--autumn Festival. B. The Dragon Boat Festival. C. The Spring Festival.
16. Where does the conversation probably happen? (0.80理解运用)
A. At a party. B. At home. C. At a school.
17. What''s the probable relationship between the two speakers? (0.97理解运用)
A. Close friends. B. Father and daughter. C. Brother and sister.
18. What are the two speakers talking about? (0.75理解运用)
A. Books. B. Hobbies. C. Basketball.
19. What sport does the woman like? (0.82理解运用)
A. Baseball. B. Basketball. C. Badminton.
20. What kind of music instrument can the man play? (0.85理解运用)
A. The guitar. B. The violin. C. The piano.
21. What can you find in the first room?
A. All kinds of dictionaries, guides and even telephone books. (0.75理解运用)
B. Only dictionaries.
C. Many telephone books.
22. What is the speaker doing? (0.77理解运用)
A. Introducing books. B. Showing how to use the library.
C. Buying a magazine.
23. In which room can you borrow novels, storybooks and science books? (0.78理解运用)
A. The first room. B. The second room. C. The third room.
24. How many rooms have the people visited? (0.70理解运用)
A. One. B. Two. C. Three.
25. How long can you keep the book? (0.55理解运用)
A. For two weeks. B. For one week. C. For two days.
A trip to Pick Your Own Farm
The dateOn 26 10th .
The timeAt 8:00 in the 27 .
How to get there On the school 28 .
The activityYou can 29 everything you want, such as apples, pears
Necessary things 30 to take your own lunch.
31. — Be careful! There is _______ dog lying at the gate. (0.90理解)
— Thanks a lot.
A. a B. an C. the D. /
32. There is something wrong with her ________ . She cannot see clearly. (0.78运用)
A. legs B. eyes C. hands D. arms
33. — Look at that photo! What a happy family！ (0.77运用)
— Yes, it’s a photo _______ my family.
A. at B. for C. of D. in
34. — Hello! May I speak to Kate? (0.55运用)
— Sorry, she isn’t here now. She __________to Shanghai.
A. went B. has gone C. has been D. goes
35. _______ he exercises every day, _______ he is very healthy. (0.65运用)
A. Though; / B. Because; through C. Because; / D. Because; so
36. — Jenny, would you please_______ my dog when I am away. (0.80运用)
— No problem.
A. look up B. look in C. look at D. look after
37. — Peter is _______ than you,
—Yes, but he is _______ runner in our class.
A. heavier; best B. heavy; the best C. heavier; the best D. heavy; better
38. Jenny __________in the kitchen when you called her at 5 o’clock this afternoon? (0.73运用)
A. is cooking B. was cooking C. cooks D. cooked
39. — Could you tell me____________? (0.72运用)
— Over there.
A. where does Jim live B. where Jim lives
C. when will Jim come back D. when Jim will come back
40. ---Must Jack come to sign his name on the paper?
---Yes, he .
A. need B. must C. may D. will (0.60运用)
A. How long can I keep it?
B. Who wrote it?
C. Let’s go into that room.
D. You should be quiet. No shouting in the library.
E. Oh, here, it says the book is on the second shelf.
Nowadays more and more Chinese teenagers find life more difficult without their parents. They don’t know how to do 41 . Because their parents do almost everything for them at home. This is a big problem.
Joy is 14 years old. One day her parents went away 42 business, so she had to stay at home alone. At first she thought she would be happy 43 her parents were not in. She could do everything 44 she liked. But it was six o’clock in the afternoon, she felt 45 . “Oh, it’s time to have supper. Where can I get my food?” she said to herself. Later she found some food in the fridge, but she 46 know how to cook. At that moment, she missed her 47 very much. At last she could only go to the supermarket and 48 some food to eat.
Many of teenagers are 49 as Joy. So I think they should learn some basic life skills, like cooking, tidying up their rooms or dressing themselves 50 . They shouldn’t depend too much on their parents.
41. A. their homework B. some shopping C. business D. housework (0.65运用)
42. A. in B. at C. on D. with (0.61运用)
43. A. so B. because C. but D. until (0.61运用)
44. A. that B. who C. where
D. when (0.52运用)
45. A. hungry B. full C. excited D. bored (0.50运用)
46. A. couldn’t B. didn’t C. might not D. wouldn’t (0.62运用)
47. A. cousin B. aunt C. brother D. parents (0.62运用)
48. A. made B. bought C. gave D. saw (0.60运用)
49. A. the same B. difficult C. different D. warm-hearted (0.58运用)
50. A. actually B. carelessly C. properly D. slowly (0.52运用)
Mrs. Beet, a 38-year-old woman, lived in a house near a river. Every day she drives very fast to work.
On her way back from work yesterday afternoon, she was driving faster than usual because she was worried about her little son. He was alone at home. While she was trying to pass a truck before her, she saw another car coming. She quickly turned her steeling wheel(方向盘). Her car didn’t hit the other car, but she could not stop her own car. It ran into the river.
Luckily, Mr. Jackson, a very good swimmer, saw what was happening. He jumped into the water at once. He swam over to the car. He got to Mrs. Beet through an open window. He pulled her out of the window and then out of the water. Back on land, he gave Mrs. Meet mouth-to-mouth breathing. Soon the lady came to herself.
51. Every day, Mrs. Beet drives her car to work. (0.83理解)
52. Yesterday afternoon Mrs. Beet walked home quickly because she worried about her little son.
53. Her car didn’t hit the other car but ran into the river. (0.85理解)
54. Luckily, Mr. Jackson was good at swimming. (0.85理解)
55. In the end, Mr. Jackson pulled Mrs. Beet out of the water and saved her. (0.82理解)
A very good musician. Doing well in teaching kids for six years. Your home or mine.
Call Miss Li at 7328059.
Coat for man, size 42, 1 year old, $85, after 6 p. m, call 8830553.
Color TV, size 21, $150; Mp3 player, $45; Recorder, $25. Call 6963749.
If you can find a few hours during the day to look after 2 scho
ol children, please call 3133696.
A magazine needs a reporter. He or she should do well in writing in Chinese.
Experience needed. Call 5201318.
A yellow bag with a mobile phone and some books was left in the reading-room.
Will the finder come to Class 7, Grade 7?
56. If you want a musician to teach your kid to play the guitar, which number will you call? (0.78理解)
A. 5201318. B. 6963749. C. 7328059. D. 3133696.
57. If a person has $110, he can buy___________. (0.48理解)
A. a TV and a recorder B. a coat and a recorder
C. a coat and an Mp3 player D. a TV and an Mp3 player
58. What can’t you buy in the second advertisement? (0.72理解)
A. TV. B. Computer. C. Recorder. D. Mp3 player.
59. If you want to find a part-time job, you’ll read___________. (0.71理解)
A. Help Wanted B. For Sale C. Guitar Lessons D. Lost
60. What’s in the lost yellow bag? (0.75理解)
A. A mobile phone and a wallet. B. A mobile phone and some books.
C. Some books and an ID card. D. Some books and a wallet.
Almost every Chinese person can recite the two lines of the famous poem, “Every grain on the plate comes from hard work.” But sadly, many of us don’t actually get the real meaning of these lines: Don’t waste food.
A CCTV program, News One Plus One, reported that the food Chinese people throw away every year is enough to feed 200 million people for a year.
Do we have too much food? According to the UN World Food Program, there were 925 million hungry people around the world in 2010, especially in developing countries. Six million children die of hunger every year.
Chinese people are well known for being generous(慷慨的). Many even feel that they lose face if their guests have eaten all the food on the table.
Luckily, a number of people have realized the importance of saving food. Last November, Li Hong, a waitress in a restaurant in Nanjing, got fired(开除) because she took some leftover(剩余的) food home for her son. Many people stood by her side and agreed that it was not right to waste food.